Individualized Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy for Adults and Children
The Outpatient Therapy Center at Summerlin Hospital offers comprehensive outpatient care including speech, occupational and physical therapy; and cardiac and pulmonary rehab programs. Located in the hospital’s adjoining medical office building for convenient access, the center offers a full complement of services, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Hand rehabilitation
- Workers' Compensation care
- Geriatric care
- Pediatric care
- Sports medicine
- Spine rehabilitation
- Feeding therapy
- Fluency therapy
- Functional electrical stimulation to treat swallowing disorders
- Vocal rehabilitation
- Craniosacral therapy
- Bioness therapy
- Augmentive communication devices
Schedule an Evaluation
To schedule an evaluation or get more information, please contact the Outpatient Therapy Center by calling 702-233-7470.
Patients receive individualized, evidence-based therapy from highly skilled physical, occupational and speech therapists. At Summerlin Hospital, we focus on the patient's abilities – not their disabilities – to instill the confidence they need to achieve their maximum level of independence.
Outpatient therapy services are integral to the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with functional limitation or loss resulting from disability, disease or injury. Patients at the Outpatient Therapy Center are treated for common therapy diagnoses.
Adult Rehabilitation Services
We provide physical, occupational and speech therapy to help adults restore mobility; reduce pain; prevent disability; relearn and master the skills needed for self-care, work, and play; and overcome speech, language, swallowing or cognitive deficits following an injury or illness.
Pediatric Rehabilitation Services
The experienced and certified physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists at Summerlin Outpatient Therapy Center offer a comprehensive program of evaluation and treatment for pediatric patients from birth to 18 years old with all types of diagnoses. Our one-on-one therapy sessions are 40 minutes in length.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
This medically supervised program is designed to help improve your heart's health and endurance, and your confidence in your heart. It is recommended for people experiencing or diagnosed with congestive heart failure or stable angina, and those who have had percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA), coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG), or valve replacement. Our team consists of registered nurses, a dietitian, our cardiology medical director, and physical therapists. All patients exercise with a cardiac monitor in place and the nurse monitors blood pressures several times throughout the session. Group exercise sessions are three times per week for three months. Sessions are 60-75 minutes in length.
Pulmonary Rehab Services
This medically supervised program is designed to help improve breathing, shortness of breath, functional endurance, and activities of daily living. It is recommended for people experiencing or diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia, sleep apnea, asthma or any other related pulmonary restriction.
Our team consists of registered and licensed respiratory therapists, physical therapists, and occupational therapists. Group exercise sessions are three times per week for three months. Sessions are typically 60 minutes long.
Patient Safety During COVID-19
The Outpatient Therapy Center is taking proactive steps to help keep our patients and team members safe while serving the needs of our community. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC. Here are the precautions we are taking:
- Screening questions for all people entering the clinic.
- Individual treatment sessions.
- All people entering the building must be masked at all times. Patients will be provided a mask if they do not have one at point of entry.
- Encouraging patients to arrive at the time of their follow up appointment to reduce the amount of waiting time in the waiting room.
- Intake forms for first visit should be filled out online and not in the facility.
- Social distancing in waiting room via chair placement.
- Comprehensive cleaning of equipment between each patient.
- Social distancing is in effect in treatment areas. Private room usage will be prioritized whenever possible.
- No visitors are allowed to accompany patients to their clinic visits.
- Telehealth services for physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology are an option for those who qualify.
Please fill out the forms, print, and bring them to your first appointment. You may also download the completed forms and email them to SummerlinOutpatientTherapy@uhsinc.com.
Adult Therapy Intake Forms
Pediatric Therapy Intake Forms
- Outpatient Therapy Center Pediatric Patient History (PDF)
- Pediatric Attendance and Cancellation Policy (PDF)
Cardiac Rehab Intake Forms
Pulmonary Rehab Intake Forms
Outpatient Therapy Center
653 N. Town Center Drive, Suite 117 (Medical Office Building adjacent to Summerlin Hospital)
Las Vegas, NV 89144
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm
We accept most insurance carriers, Medicare and Workers’ Compensation.