The Birthplace Class Schedule
Whether you are having your first child or a new addition to your family, The Birthplace at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center offers a wide range of classes for you and your family. You can find a complete list of classes and schedules below.
Register for Classes
Take a look at our list of scheduled classes and choose the ones you would like to attend. Space may be limited so call 702-233-7103 to reserve your place, or choose a class below to learn more.
- Baby Care Basics
- Car Seat Installation/Checks
- Infant Massage
- Infant Play Group
- Mommy & Me Play Group
- Wee Can Sign
- Birthplace Tours (Mondays)
- Birthplace Tours (Tuesdays)
- Birthplace Tours (Thursdays)
- Birthplace Tours (Saturdays)
- Childbirth Basics (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Childbirth Basics Express (Saturdays)
- HypnoBirthing® (11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- HypnoBirthing® (6:30 – 9:30 p.m.)
- Natural Birth Methods Class
- Twins or More Preparation Class
- Spinning Babies® Parent Class (2 – 5 p.m.)
- Spinning Babies® Parent Class (6 – 9 p.m.)
You and Your New Baby — Postpartum E-class
After you have a baby, there is a lot to learn. It may be difficult to remember everything. Summerlin Hospital provides helpful videos to watch anytime at your convenience. We hope they assist you to understand and cope with the care of yourself and your baby after birth. The more knowledge you have, the more likely you will approach your personal journey with confidence and a positive perspective.