The Birthplace Class Schedule
COVID-19 Updates for Expecting Mothers
Childbirth Education Classes
Although in-person tours are suspended, Summerlin Hospital's Childbirth Education Program offers a wide range of classes for you and your family. We offer small in-person classes as well as internet based classes to meet your individual needs. To register, click on the class and you will see the dates available. And, if you have questions about any of our classes or would like to discuss what options might be best for you, please contact our childbirth educator at 702-233-7186, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note Regarding Refunds
We are happy to issue full refunds for classes up to 48 hours after the class has ended. If you are not able to attend a class for any reason or you were not satisfied with the class, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite or call 702-233-7103 to request a refund. Refund requests will not be accepted more than 48 hours after the class has ended.
- Baby Care Basics
- Understanding Mother and Baby Care eClass (online)
- Car Seat Installation/Checks
- Infant Massage
- Infant Play Group (As a precaution and to provide the best possible care and safety for our patients, we are suspending Infant Massage and Infant Playgroup until further notice. We hope to resume as soon as it is appropriate. Thank you for your understanding.)
- Mommy & Me Play Group
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Understanding Breastfeeding eClass (online)
- Breastfeeding Support
- Breastfeeding Virtual Q&A
- Childbirth Basics (Tuesdays)
- Childbirth Basics All-Day (Saturdays)
- Childbirth Express Class (Saturdays)
- Childbirth Basics eClass (online)
- HypnoBirthing® (6:30 – 9:30 p.m.)
- Natural Birth Methods Class
- Natural Birth Methods Class (Saturday)
- The Dad Class
- Twins or More Preparation Class
- Essential Techniques for an Easier Birth – Spinning Babies® Parent Class
Mindfulness and Meditation – A Yoga Class for New and Expectant Moms
Join us for a 60-minute escape to release tight muscles and relax your mind and body. No prior yoga experience needed.
All fitness classes have been temporarily suspended. Please contact Fit4Mom for information on virtual classes.
- Fit4Mom® — Find the Strength for Motherhood
- Stroller Strides
- Body Back Class
You and Your New Baby — Postpartum E-class
After you have a baby, there is a lot to learn. It may be difficult to remember everything. Summerlin Hospital provides helpful videos to watch anytime at your convenience. We hope they assist you to understand and cope with the care of yourself and your baby after birth. The more knowledge you have, the more likely you will approach your personal journey with confidence and a positive perspective.