The Birthplace Class Schedule
Childbirth Education Classes
The Birthplace at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center offers a wide range of classes for you and your family. Some classes will be offered in-person and some classes will be by Zoom video conferencing — see the class description. If you have questions about any of our classes or tours, please call Christine at 702-233-7186.
Register for Classes
Take a look at our list of scheduled classes and choose the ones you would like to attend. Space is limited so register early. To register, click on the class below and follow the links. If you have questions about how to register for a class, please call 702-233-7103.
- Baby Care Basics
- Car Seat Installation/Checks
- Infant Massage (As a precaution and to provide the best possible care and safety for our patients, we are suspending Infant Massage and Infant Playgroup until further notice. We hope to resume as soon as it is appropriate. Thank you for your understanding.)
- Infant Play Group (As a precaution and to provide the best possible care and safety for our patients, we are suspending Infant Massage and Infant Playgroup until further notice. We hope to resume as soon as it is appropriate. Thank you for your understanding.)
- Mommy & Me Play Group
- Childbirth Basics (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Childbirth Basics Express (Saturdays)
- HypnoBirthing® (11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- HypnoBirthing® (6:30 – 9:30 p.m.)
- Natural Birth Methods Class
- Twins or More Preparation Class
- Spinning Babies® Parent Class
You and Your New Baby — Postpartum E-class
After you have a baby, there is a lot to learn. It may be difficult to remember everything. Summerlin Hospital provides helpful videos to watch anytime at your convenience. We hope they assist you to understand and cope with the care of yourself and your baby after birth. The more knowledge you have, the more likely you will approach your personal journey with confidence and a positive perspective.