CentRx Pharmacy at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
You can get prescriptions filled conveniently and quickly, and pick up other items, such as vitamins, bandages and over-the-counter medications at the CentRx Pharmacy located on the Summerlin Hospital campus.
The CentRx Pharmacy is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. to fill prescriptions written by physicians at Summerlin Hospital, or any other healthcare provider in the region. The pharmacy accepts most major prescription plans.
In addition to prescription medications, the CentRx Pharmacy carries a comprehensive selection of over-the-counter medications and other products, including:
- Cold and allergy medication
- Pain relievers, including medications and topical
- Pediatric over-the-counter medications
- Sun screens
- Bandages and wound care products
- Feminine hygiene products
- Dental hygiene products
- Eye drops
- Dry skin lotions and creams
- Poison oak and poison ivy treatments
- Medication trays and reminders
Refill your prescriptions online
Just enter your prescription number and additional information in the form below and click submit. You'll receive an immediate confirmation that your refill order was received. You'll get a text message or call when your refill order is ready for pickup.