WE Provides Support to Women
Women Enlightened for Better Health (WE) is a unique health initiative at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center designed to provide support, guidance and healthcare navigation to women as they make important health decisions for themselves and their families. Women make tremendous contributions to their families and communities, but their own health can suffer as a result of so many responsibilities as a parent, spouse, caregiver or employee.
The WE program is being expanded throughout hospitals owned and operated by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., the parent company of Summerlin Hospital.
Olivia Newton-John welcomes you to the WE program.
WE's mission is to enlighten and empower its members by providing access to:
- Personalized outreach from our Women’s Health Nurse Navigator. The navigator will assist you in making appointments, and obtaining referrals to specialists and services. She will guide you through Summerlin Hospital’s system, helping you to take advantage of support groups, community resources and educational programs.
- A special invitation. Join other WE members at the WE quarterly orientation luncheon and tour and receive a Free Breast self-exam LIV kit.
- Free and low-cost screenings. WE members will receive free blood pressure checks, body mass index screening and an annual flu vaccine. Additionally, members are included in the annual Valley Health System reduced cost mammography program to receive an annual mammogram screening at a reduced cost (some restrictions may apply).
- Annual phone call. Your Nurse Navigator will check in once a year with you to discuss your health.
- Reduced fees. You will receive price reductions on Summerlin Hospital educational classes, programs and events.
- Fitness. WE members are eligible to receive trial and discounted memberships at "24-hour Fitness" and "Curves."