WE Provides Support to Women
Women Enlightened for Better Health (WE) provides information, education, and the occasional social or service activity for women as they juggle multiple responsibilities among family, home, and work, along with other educational, spiritual and civic duties for themselves and their loved ones.
Designed to help women connect and share health topics important to them, their families and friends. WE shares information about upcoming classes and support groups at Summerlin Hospital, special health activities and seminars, volunteer opportunities and more.
Olivia Newton-John welcomes you to the WE program.
Upon joining Women Enlightened, our members receive
- A free breast self-exam kit (while supplies last)
- A free Passport to Health to track screenings and physician contact information
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter with health information, support groups, classes and more offered by Summerlin Hospital and The Valley Health System
- E-invitations about upcoming special events, volunteer opportunities and screenings (additional costs may apply and may require individual registration/payment, i.e. Paint Night, fundraising walk participation, etc.)
- Free physician referrals
- Free subscription to Health News magazine (email or home address required)
- Free subscription to Caring for Kids magazine (email address required)