Motherhood isn't always easy. Join us for this FREE workshop presented by FIT4MOM® as we learn more about finding the physical and emotional strength for motherhood.
Among the topics covered are:
- Physiology of pregnancy — How our bodies change
- What are my nutritional needs during pregnancy and as a new mom?
- How to identify and overcome Postpartum Depression
- Exercise considerations during pregnancy and after... Myths vs Facts
- How to choose a jogging stroller
- Let's get moving! Exercises we can do at home WITH our babies
- The importance of finding great social support as a new mom
Time: 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Summerlin Medical Office Building, Tower 1, Conference Room on the ground floor
Note: Comfortable clothing and shoes are required for this class.