The Emergency Department at Summerlin Hospital is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the care you need when you need it.
- Equipped with advanced emergency medical technology
- Backed by advanced services in radiology, cardiology and other hospital departments
- Staffed by a team of experienced professionals who know what's important to you
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Fast Track for minor illnesses and injuries
- The first Rapid Treatment Flu Clinic in Las Vegas
- Designed for air ambulance services, with a helipad located just steps from the emergency room
- Easily accessible from Summerlin Parkway and the 215-beltway ... so no matter where you live, emergency care is close to home
- Dedicated Pediatric ER with separate entrance
For easy access to the Emergency Department, enter the hospital from the east side via Banburry Cross.
If you are having a medical emergency, don’t wait. Go to the nearest emergency room or call 911!